COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for bringing new title companies and settlement attorneys to bank with Forbright Bank for their deposit account needs. This position is also responsible for managing new and existing customer accounts and providing financial solutions and great service, while maintaining conformance with established Bank policies, procedures and objectives. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers. “Service” is the highest priority of the Bank—all employees must strive to provide excellent service and adhere to Bank Standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on deposit growth of the Settlement and Title Portfolio by developing and maintaining client relations through multiple sources such as asking for referrals, cross-selling, networking, and proactive sales outreach in order to exceed annual portfolio growth goals
- Work in concert with other members of the Title Portfolio Department as well as the Servicing Branch to ensure excellence in client care
- Seek out opportunities to promote business for the Bank by maintaining good client and community relations and refer to appropriate staff for new accounts and services
- Work with a “Self-starter” and positive attitude
- Adhere and comply with new account opening procedures for both personal and business account relationships
- Assist clients in their selection of various accounts and financial services
- Open, maintain, and close all account types
- Learn new systems as they are presented
- Keep track of sales activities and opportunities.
- Follow guidance from senior leadership to execute on the bank’s strategy for product mix, geographic location, etc.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and bank policies and procedures.
- Promote Forbright Bank within the local communities of Montgomery County MD, DC and NOVA.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year, accredited institution
- At least three (3) years banking experience with business customers, preferably title companies
- Knowledge of IOLTA, MAHT, RESPA, Escrow accounts, as well as cash management services and analysis checking
- Proven sales ability with track record of success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient communicative, auditory and visual skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for providing outstanding internal and external customer service
💼 Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
🌴 4 weeks PTO
💰 401k + company match
🚉 Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
💻 WFH flexibility
🚴 Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
🍎 Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods and more!
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.