COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking to hire an onsite Loan Servicing Specialist. This position reports to the VP, Credit and collaborates regularly with Loan Servicing team members. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who exercises critical thinking, takes initiative, and drives projects and tasks to completion. This individual should be able to multi-task, manage a fast-paced work environment, and have the ability to work collaboratively, creating a positive and seamless experience for guests and employees alike. Banking, Teller and/or Loan experience is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Accounting/Finance Team Assistance:
- Customer Service
- Collect and sort mail for Lending groups
- Answer phones, screening, and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Processing daily Loan Payments and Transactions
- Documentation Custodian
- Imaging and Imaging review
- Outgoing Correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
General Office Collaboration:
- Assist with GL balancing and research
- Interact with internal departments to forward loan documents and information
For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
- Must be fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must possess strong organizational skills and can prioritize responsibilities
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective internal customer contact is required
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel in a mature, professional manner
- Outstanding problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong sense of teamwork, including willingness to help when there is a need
- Some loan and payment processing a plus
💼 Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
🌴 4 weeks PTO
💰 401k + company match
🚉 Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
💻 WFH flexibility
🚴 Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
🍎 Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods and more!
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.