COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking to hire a Relationship Banker II-III that is responsible for building relationships and providing expert financial advice and great service, while maintaining conformance with established Bank policies, procedures, and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships through account servicing, identifying needs, asking for referrals, attending community events to meet and exceed monthly production and retention goals
- Being fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault, and ATM processing
- Adhering to and complying with new account opening procedures including compliance requirements for both personal and business account relationships
- Assisting customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services
- Cross-selling the Bank's products and services
- Opening, maintaining, and closing of all account types
- Promoting business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services
- Participating in monthly branch audit activities
- Working at other branch locations when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year, accredited institution
- At least three (3) years banking experience with decision-making authority required
- Proven sales ability with track record of success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient communicative, auditory and visual skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service to all clients
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
💼 Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
🌴 4 weeks PTO
💰 401k + company match
🚉 Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
💻 WFH flexibility
🚴 Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
🍎 Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods and more!